Saturday, April 30, 2016

Scrapbooking - A Year is a Long Time

Scrapbooking.  We have a love-hate relationship.  I love the finished product, but often hate all the time required to get there.  Had I realized, fully realized, how long it would take me to scrapbook my year in Australia, I'm not sure I would have done it.  I've found though that just because I might not do it if I had to do it over again, that doesn't mean I regret it. I do enjoy the crafty, creative aspect of scrapbooking, but sometimes the desire to finish over-rides the desire to be creative.  It's been a long, long journey and I will admit that it was made longer by my procrastinating, but it is nice to be done.  I have one more page that I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with, but as far as photos, events, etc. to be scrapbooked, I'm finished!!   In honor of this momentous occasion I've decided to share a few of my favorites.












If you'd like to see all three, yes, three books, I'm sure I can manage to arrange a private viewing... I contemplated having a travelogue (my Grandma always wants me to have one), but my faithful readers know all about my indecision issues.  Although, come to think of it, a travelogue would give me an excuse to eat Tim Tams and try some of the Australian Meat Pie recipes I found on Pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment